www.flickr.com
jbracken77's photos More of jbracken77's photos

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If Guillen wins, Hugo and Venezuela will celebrate

If Guillen wins, Hugo and Venezuela will celebrate: "
White Sox
If Guillen wins, Hugo and Venezuela will celebrate

October 6, 2005

BY GREG COUCH Staff Reporter
Advertisement


If Ozzie Guillen's mouth is the daily story in Chicago, his success apparently is the talk of his native Venezuela.

During his weekly state-run TV and radio show, 'Hello President,'' Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez had Guillen on for a phone interview Sunday. Guillen, the first Venezuelan manager in major-league history, talked about the call Wednesday.

'I would say I was honored,'' he said. 'Not too many people like the president. I do. My mom will kill me, but it's an honor to talk to the president."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home